Monday, January 16, 2012

I Make This Song "OH MAMA" As a Calling For All Mothers

























Tinny Maria - Oh Mama (Original Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9he4S5pEUc


This song presented to:

1. My Heavenly Mother... "Mary"
2. My Earthly Mother... "Elisabeth"
3. All mothers in the world
4. All children in the world

Special thanks to Andre....
Thank you soooo much Ndre for the guitar
and also for a lot of time we spent together
for this song...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY BEHIND THE SONG "OH MAMA"

Every person needs mother...
Whatever the condition... whoever the person is...
And every mother can not close her eyes on her child...
No matter happened in life...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyric:

OH MAMA


Oh Mama... here I am... I am your child
My heart has broken apart
Heavy burden I carry in my life

Oh Mama... look at me... I am your child
Please take me into your arms
Pray for me from your heart

Chorus:

Allow me Mama... Allow me to cry...
Let me cry in your heart
Please console me and I will be fine
I will smile again in my life

Allow me Mama... Allow me to find...
A place in your heart for me to lay down
Please wake me up when peace born in my heart
I'll be happy in my life


YOUTUBE CHANNEL :
www.youtube.com/TinnyMariaMusic

FACEBOOK :
www.facebook.com/TinnyMaria


CONTACT ME :
tma2music@yahoo.com